Thursday, July 7, 2016

WAY...

too much shit on my mind right now, summer break, at my pops, he's sleeping loud as fuck, he's chill i guess, same old
got a watch for my birthday, acc got it before but still.. wanted one cause i was tired of my old ass beaded bracelet, and i can't afford a nice watch so that was cool

mother bear threw a surprise party thing for me before i left, that was cool, most of the peers from my class were there and my day 1, Dj

These two days were pretty cool, im talking yesterday and today
Showed dad my beats, he's with it when it comes to music and harmonies and all that and he fucked with my shit, im surprised
actually no im not, i worked hard for the shit that ive made so idc if they're shit or not i love the fuck out of every single one of them
i make them for myself, it keeps me sane and healthy, I hate when i have to post a public song cause then i feel like i have to advertise it in someway
I want to just release shit no preparing, and i do that but still i feel like telling to people to go listen to my stuff and i dont really like that
I actually have like 4 fans now, or like 6-7 i think, like there are actual people who dont know me but take time out of their life to view comment on my shit and what not
Its so tight to me
Its so cold in this fucking room what the fuck

Atill not 18 yet, not looking forward to it still, i wish i had started making shit earlier
Cant complain tho, im almost at a level where i can make reality what i think of in matter of sounds
I hate sampling, even though i samples some songs which came out great, i still hate it
I sampled this italian bitch singing, pretty cool; the track is not getting put out but i still did that shit for myself.

I sent 3 beats to 3 different rappers, only 1 personal connection out of all of them, but i don't care, as long as i get the feeling of business its good.
It's 1st free 2nd payed, even though that might be a bad technique, idc, its what i want to do right now

Writing way too much already but i had to just get some shit off my chest, alright

Soon i'll be seeing my old friends, not sure if im excited enough, i should be more excited
I'm excited to see a.pot and eddy anda few others but those to are really the ones i wann talk to befoe i leave

IMPOWTANT:
Always hang out with People tHat make you feel good and energetic and beautiful and nice and happy do noT force relationships cause i did and its shitty. - Important shit done.

In other news Q's album is out i think, IM GONNA EITHER PRODUCE OR COLLABORATE OR BOTH WITH scHoolboy Q AT SOME POINT IN MY LIFE U WATCH

hooptie

No comments:

Post a Comment