Wednesday, February 15, 2017

INDUSHTRY

The world is so weird rn
Memes are everywhere
Like on some real shit, no motherfuckers was on that dark meme shit until like a month ago, its weak af, all these ig pages and shit, thats not what this post about doe, s/o uglygod aka handjob aka herpes ifuknowuknow

So the music industry fucked up rn
Ceelo actin like a dumbass villain and shit, with that apple loading mouse pointer on his forehead and shit, Desiigner and Blac Youngsta speakin in their own languages and people still don't understand it's an act.
All that Empire shit is happening irl. It's been happening forever but right now it's worse. Idc though, i'm gucci, I stay making beats, been slacking lately but I got like 4 new bangers so I AM GUCCI.
Speaking about gucci, never been a huge fan of guwop, but can't deny whatever influence he had on the game. He on that diddy shit, more of a businessman type dude.
I fuck with Peewee Longway, he fire

Me writing on here is therapeutic af, same with making beats.
Funny how most of the stuff people do is to relax because of work and cus we need money. So many people work work work for basically no money, they break their backs for some motherfuckas that jus be chillen (s/o poudii)

If I make it with this music shit this gon be some museum type shit right here...

My writing style retarded but thats just cause I need to get shit off my brain, im not writing a book

Oh damn, almost forgot
About to be a dj at this bday party.
This a funny story actually,
So my day 1 texts me one day, talking about how I should be a dj at his girl's party cause she needs one. (I've never dj'd a party before, only been on my radio shit)
There's money involved he says so I'm like hell yeah let's make some cash, we'll split it.
So the party's in two days and I ain't even started on the playlist, my laptop fucked and the only things I'ma Bring with me are  a pair of headphones and a usb stick. The headphones just so it looks like im doing shit.
She wants them stupid radio hits too, so I can't be playing too much trap shit, but ay im getting paid so whatever
Tomorrow i'ma talk with her dad abt payment and shit, lowkey nervous, we'll see.

I'm off this for now, i'ma tell y'all how it went tomorrow.

Writing as if I actually got a following haha,

s/o to yachty's grill and ceelo throwin off the whole world with his dumbass outfits

No comments:

Post a Comment